wheel of the year | Mabon
It is the time of the autumn equinox, and the harvest is winding down. The fields are nearly empty, because the crops have been plucked and stored for the coming winter. Mabon is the mid-harvest festival, and it is when we take a few moments to honor the changing seasons, and celebrate the second harvest. On or around September 21, for many Pagan traditions it is a time of giving thanks for the things we have, whether it is abundant crops or other blessings.
The harvest is a time of thanks, and also a time of balance — after all, there are equal hours of daylight and darkness. While we celebrate the gifts of the earth, we also accept that the soil is dying. We have food to eat, but the crops are brown and going dormant. Warmth is behind us, cold lies ahead. (x)
holy bacon bits ‘nearly my birthday’ giveawayy 😃
It’s my birthday october 1st and it’s coming up to my favorite time of year, Halloween so i’m all happy and want to give somebody some great stuff.
- It’s for my followers sooo mbf me
- like and reblog the post, but don’t annoy your followers and no giveaway blogs.
- messaging me will get you noticed.
- must be okay with giving me your address .
- I’ll be picking the winner on September 27th at 1pm.
- I will ship anywhere.
What you’ll get;
- £25 in cash.
- a retractable hair comb (it’s pretty fab)
- a spongebob onesie (medium)
- elvis t-shirt
- elvis pocket watch (limited edition)
- a cute little teddy that has a with love tshirt
- a union jack flag
- a lovely crystal ring from warren james
- a handwritten letter from me
If you win, when you receive the gifts, if you could send me a picture of you with them it would be wonderful.
good luck lovelies 👌 xx
Just successfully took care of the most annoying pop up spam ever.
"how are you going to look with all those tattoos when you’re old??"
rad as hell
Reblogging this babe
reblogging for the last shot
fun fact: she got them all after she turned like 37. all of them.“She said: ‘I love my tattoos but men don’t seem to feel the same. My appearance seems to scare them off. ‘I’ve only ever been on one date in seven years. That was through a tattoo-lovers dating site - but it didn’t last. ‘I think when men first look at me, they think I’m a bit rough. They mutter ‘look at the state of her’ under their breath. They don’t bother to get to know me.’ ”